SBS BDI electronic truck security lock
The SBS BDI is an electronic security lock which is used to automatically lock and seal your lorry, box truck, trailer or container. It is up to you to decide who has access to the cargo hold and when.
As forwarder or shipping agent, you want to be sure that the cargo arrives in good condition, so you want to prevent the cargo hold from being opened in transit. And, if it is necessary to open the doors in transit, you want to be sure that this is done at the right time and by the right person. All this is possible with the SBS BDI electronic security lock.
The logistical planning service will decide who may open which locks and when. You also have the option of personalising access to the cargo hold or even blocking it completely. As a result, you can connect the lock seamlessly to the security procedures of your organisation or those of your customer. The SBS BDI lock records when and by whom it is opened which gives you always insight into who was responsible for the cargo.
HOW THE SBS BDI TRAILER LOCK WORKS
The SBS BDI electronic lock works autonomously and automatically. Because the lock works completely autonomously (wireless and powered by an internal battery), it is easy to install on the vehicle. When closing the trailer doors, the SBS BDI lock locks automatically and generates a unique seal number. The SBS BDI lock is unlocked using a transponder, PIN code or emergency PIN code, which can be used to open the lock at any time.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SBS BDI ELECTRONIC TRUCK LOCK
Integrity Automatically locks and seals cargo holds when closing the door, which guarantees the integrity of the cargo. Responsibility Provides an insight into who was responsible for the cargo in transit, and when. Access control Decide for yourself who is given access to the cargo hold, which includes blocking access for the driver.
FEATURES OF THE SBS BDI TRUCK SECURITY LOCK
- Completely autonomous operation, powered by an easily replaceable battery
- Complete control over who has access to the cargo hold and when
- When closing the door, the system automatically records a unique number
- LED display which clearly displays the unique seal number under all weather conditions
- For lorries, box trucks, trailers & containers
- Suitable for roller-shutter and revolving doors
- Suitable indoors and outdoors
- Available with manual and automatic locking
- Can be unlocked with a PIN code and/or transponder
- Emergency procedure using emergency PIN code opening
- The assurance that you can open the door anywhere, even if the transponder is not available.
The SBS BDI trailer lock is available with different functionalities. We can help you make the right choice - Together, we'll ensure that the lock ties in with your organisation's security procedures.
REAL TIME INSIGHT INTO YOUR CARGO
When you connect the BDI lock to our SBS information system, you have real-time insight into the location and condition of your cargo, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can see remotely whether the doors to your trailer are locked, where your items are located, the condition (temperature, light, movement, humidity etc.) of your cargo and whether the battery (and back-up battery) has sufficient power. As such, you can record every action and intervene when the situation calls for it.
|Light or heavy transport||