SBS universal telematic solution
The SBS universal telematic solution is a high-quality track and trace system for vehicles. Varying from the monitoring of high value security trailers to the remote control of cooling machines on tank containers.
The SBS universal telematic solution system has advanced track and trace possibilities, including real-time geofencing up to a maximum of 6000 zones. This compact SBS telematic solution has been designed for quick installation and universal use under rugged conditions. There are many (sector specific) options that can be easily connected to the system. Suitable for 2 / 3 / 4 G internet.
Applications SBS telematic system
- SBS IQ access control system monitoring
- To be used with the SBS electronic inlock
- Monitoring temperature-sensitive cargo
- Tyre-pressure monitoring
- Running hour recording for industrial machinery
- Fuel level measuring and monitoring for machinery and vehicles
- Automatic trip data evaluation for commercial vehicles
- Round-trip monitoring for intermodal equipment
- 8 x digital input, 4 x analogue input of which 3 are suitable for PT1000 temperature sensor
- 2 x RS 232 connections for CAN-bus or tachograph interface