Six tips for preventing you and your employees from turning the wheel
Nobody wants to take a turn of the “Wheel of Occupational Illnesses”, but you don’t have to, so long as you’re wearing respiratory protective equipment properly whilst you’re working. That doesn’t take much effort, but with these six tips,
you are already much of the way there:
Immerse yourself in the available aids and systems. What is available on the market and what does it do?
- Immerse yourself in the risks. What do I need to protect myself against?
- Allow yourself to be taught/trained by expert advisers.
- Keep up to date with developments in products and standards. Ask regularly professional advice
- Even if it meets the standard, never assume that it is good enough for your situation.
- Ask yourself from time to time if there is a better or easier way of doing things, as this will allow you to make a nice cost saving too.